My purpose is to interview and find out more about careers and to find a career I am interested in.
COE 1323, Section 07
Mississippi State University Career Center
All Rights Reserved
I have compiled a list of questions before my interview based on what I really want to know from my interviewees. I really want to know how the interviewee made the decisions to what they wanted to become and how they got where they are. Here are my question:
1. Did you know coming out of high school what you wanted to do?
2. If not, when did you know?
3. How did you decide on the career you have today?
4. What were some other careers were you considering?
5. Have you ever thought about changing careers?
6. What do you like most about your career? Least?
7. How has your degree helped you?
8. What advice would you give to high schoolers or college students trying to decide what they want to do?
I may think of more questions during the interview but these are my base questions.
Written on November 15, 2011 at 5:48pm