My road trip purpose was to see what do you have to do in order to become a CPA, and how one figures out his/her career.
AVID II - Taitt
Kempner High School
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs Creative Commons
1. Can you tell us what you do?
2. How did you choose this as your career?
3. What / who were your inspirations to pursue this career?
4. Did you work any where before this and what did you do?
5. Would you consider changing your career?
6. Was this your original career option?
7. How does one become a CPA?
8. What did you always want to be when you were a kid?
9. Are there times where you don't like what you do?
10. Do you ever say "Thank God It's Friday"?
11. Did you only choose this career cuz of the money or are you really passionate about what you do?
12. Does your religion or ethnicity affect your job?
Written on May 29, 2012 at 10:41pm